Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Need Explanation for Another Bill Increase in a Month

Regular Visitor

Need Explanation for Another Bill Increase in a Month

I made a post in December asking for help with my bill as a discount ended and my bill increased, but I can no longer find that post. I've been a customer for over 10 years and always pay my bills on time, even if I don't agree with the cost, but now I'm very disappointed in the service I'm receiving. I’ve looked at the cost of competitor services and they are all much lower.

After talking to Support about my bill in December, the cost of services went up, twice. I was told my bill would be lower than it was in December and that I would see these changes on my next bill (received a few days ago). The charges are much higher and would like a detailed explanation on why this happened and how to get back to my lower rate. I reached out because I wanted a lower bill, and I ended up with a much higher one and this issue has been going on for almost two months. To say the least, this has been a frustrating experience.

Official Employee

Re: Need Explanation for Another Bill Increase in a Month

Hi SilverMouse. I am following up to your Comcast_XFINITY post on our SubReddit. I would be happy to go over your billing details and offers available to your account. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.