Community Forum

NOT-Expired Contract and CSR Trickery

Highlighted
New Poster

NOT-Expired Contract and CSR Trickery

On September 16, 2019 I contacted xfinity regarding a unusual bill on my account. The CSR told me my contract has been expired and I was charged the regular bill. However, once I told her that my contract was supposed to expire on November 11, 2019 instead of August and insisted her to double check that. After 15-20 minutes of hold, she replied the bill was a mistake indeed and she'll take of that right away. After 48hrs of that conversation, I could still see that bill on my account and got worried if she even took care of that. So I called Xfinity again (!!!) and explained whatever happened. Unfortunately, the CSR told me there was no adjustment made on my account and my contract has expired on August 2019!! Without arguing, I requested if my contract is expired, can extend that for another year and without any hesitation from the other end the answer was NO. As per the CSR, I had a very special contract/deal which doesn't exist anymore! 

As a normal non-deceptive human being and as a paying customer, I requested her to cancel my service cause I can't take this trickery anymore. What kind of customer service Comcast is running by the way!! Anyway, after almost a week I still have internet in my house plus I can still see the weird bill on my account. NOTHING SOLVED!!! It seems comcast customer service is all about nonsense now a days.