Community Forum

NO LOYALTY TO CUSTOMERS

Highlighted
New Poster

NO LOYALTY TO CUSTOMERS

We have been a loyal customer of Comcast / Xfinity for 20years , 3 weeks ago we got a call from their sales dept & were told our promotion was ending. We discussed options & were told false information about our service & future billing. Our bill has jumped nearly $50 per month for the same service we have been getting and but they added extras onto the bill that we do not have nor do we use. i have called the custoemr service department & retention department but NO ONE is willing to go through the proper steps to back track the falsefied information we were given becusae they just want your money. As of today i have called 4x twice we were promised a call back from a department head who gave us a phone # for their department we come to find out was a bogus # and the customer service rep we spoke with today told us they have know way of seeing who we spoke with or what was to be done. For a company like Xfinity that sells service , this is disgraceful.  There is no care for loyal customers who have been renewing service for years its all about the money & numbers to show as a customer base they no longer care about  custoemr service. I have to say how disappointed we are that after all these years we are now going to say GOOD BYE 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: NO LOYALTY TO CUSTOMERS

Hi @DISPATCHER3385

We appreciate you for using the Xfinity Forums to share the details of your experience. We don't want our customers to feel this way. If it's not too late, I'd like to help make this right. I'd like to start by taking a moment to review your account and provide an explanation of the price increase, then see if we have any other promotions that would help lower your rate. Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your account? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click "send a message." 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: NO LOYALTY TO CUSTOMERS

Yesss, same here! $50 increase for no reason, and same basic interent for me. I can't believe it. I messaged the VP of Sales and a few others on LinkedIn. Why would they do this, espscialyl during the COVID-19 pandemic.

So sorry for you. Hopefully they ^^^ actually resolve it. Let me know if it gets fixed!