Community Forum

NO 30 Day money back gauantee

New Poster

NO 30 Day money back gauantee

I had Xfinity/comcast services for the first time on 9/7/18. The representative that I spoke to when I signed up was very dishonest concerning: pricing, Internet speed (200 times faster than CenturyLink highest speed), DVR boxes in every room (X4 DVR's), what the installation installer would do, etc. I got charged a total of $393.00 on my very first bill. I was double charged for the install. I was charged $82.40 more for the monthly package. During my first week with I called customer service 6 times and I got 6 different answers. I canceled my service my first week because I couldn't believe anything all of the representative's told me. I received a call from a representative to reconsider my decision and long story short, I made a huge mistake keeping their high speed Internet and phone. I canceled all of my services before the 30 day money back gauantee and signed a new contract for Internet and phone service. A couple of weeks later I received a new invoice and I was still being charged the full price with no credit whatsoever for my so called 30 day free trial/money back gauantee. I called customer service once again and as usual I was getting some real stupid answers and contradictory to all of the 20 other answers I got previously. I asked to speak to a supervisor and she told me she was a "supervisor"??? I asked to speak to someone above her and after a 45 minute hold someone picked up and said he was a manager. He told me that I wasn't getting the money back gauantee because I kept some of their services (Internet and phone). I explained to him that I canceled and signed a new contract and he just responded that didn't matter. After arguing with him for 30 plus minutes. I told him to cancel my Internet and phone. I had Xfinity/Comcast for a total of less than 40 days and I have a bill for over $700 dollars. All I can say is stay far far away from this company. They are very dishonest people and you will not ever get a straight or truthful answer from anyone that works thier. Billing someone for over $700 for less than 40 days of service is just "Criminal"!!!!
Official Employee

Re: NO 30 Day money back gauantee

Hello, brain_culp. I can go over your bill and look into it for you. 

Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!