Community Forum

NBA League Pass added to my account with authorization

Regular Visitor

NBA League Pass added to my account with authorization

Hi,

Called a few times.

Someone from Comcast got back to us saying they'd take care of the charge and take it off.

The charge still shows on our bill.

Please remove it.

Thank you.

Expert

Re: NBA League Pass added to my account with authorization

@cheng21083 wrote:

Hi,

Called a few times.

Someone from Comcast got back to us saying they'd take care of the charge and take it off.

The charge still shows on our bill.

Please remove it.

Thank you.

When you post here you need to check back for any messages from a Corporate Employee.  Please respond in the first thread that you started and do not start another thread on this subject.

Locking this thread from further replies.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi, cheng21083. Thanks for posting. Did you mean to say that NBA League Pass was added to your account without authorization? We should be able to see which method was used to order this service and pull the phone call of when you discussed having the charge removed in order to help you out here. Please send me a private message with the name on your account, plus your name if different and we will go from there. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi, cheng21083. I ended up not hearing back from you regarding certain necessary information needed for the accidental subscription order. If you end up needing further support with this, please reach out to me via private message and we can continue. Thank you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.