Community Forum

My bill will be going up in July by $32 with my 2 year deal ending soon..

Contributor

My bill will be going up in July by $32 with my 2 year deal ending soon..

Would it be possible to get a lower internet speed with the digital preferred package?the thing is  i'm paying for 150kbps and only getting around 32kbps[the  gateway is behind my tv and can't be moved].......I only stream XM and websurf so I really don't need  such a fast internet speed either.[the only thing i've been able to find is to increase my speed which I don't need]

Contributor

Re: My bill will be going up in July by $32 with my 2 year deal ending soon..

I just want to know if there's any way to switch to a less expensive level of internet to lower my next bill unless i'd end up losing channels like the NHL Network then i'll keep what I have.

Official Employee

Hello @hwkn, thanks for reaching out! I definitely understand how important it is to have a manageable bill. I'd love to have the opportunity to assist and review what promotions we have available with you. I can also look into your speed concerns as well. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@hwkn, I'm happy you were able to work with someone and get repackaged to the promotion we discussed. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate choosing to keep Comcast as your service provider. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!