Community Forum

My bill went up 33% for just internet and I'm not supposed to be under contract.

Highlighted
Contributor

My bill went up 33% for just internet and I'm not supposed to be under contract.

My bill is now $85 a month for just 175 mb internet. Nothing else. Ive been a customer for 20 years. I dont rent a modem, I dont have any cable tv. just internet ..$85.00  .  And now Comcast is giving the internet away to people for free.  And I wasnt supposed to be under contract yet it went up 33% from my last bill.  I'd like a new promotion please..especially in these concerning times.  Thank you.  A higher speed would be much more appreciated as well. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: My bill went up 33% for just internet and I'm not supposed to be under contract.

Hi @Ravenartist

We appreciate you for being a longtime customer and hope to continue doing business for many more years to come. I can review your account and discuss prices for new promos and faster please send me a private message with your first and last name as it appears on your account? To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click "send a message."  
speeds. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!