Community Forum

My bill keeps rising and rising and rising . Would like a new promotion - long time loyal customer.

Frequent Visitor

My bill keeps rising and rising and rising . Would like a new promotion - long time loyal customer.

Hi,

My bill over the years has increased annually and its frustrating to say the least as I am on a fixed income (  Disability ) and Comcast seems to welcome new customers with very satisfying deals while the loyal customers get penalized for paying on time and staying with you. Is there a promotion for me that would be satisfying and just? I like the service but It's getting dofficult to pay what Im paying now for just internet.  I like my plan, but its jumped nearly $30 for the exact same plan.  

Official Employee

Re: My bill keeps rising and rising and rising . Would like a new promotion - long time loyal custom

Ravenartist, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums! I'm happy to help out with the bill, I get how important it is to have a manageable monthly rate. Please send me a PM with your first and last name to get started! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!