Community Forum

My bill is not showing up online - payments.xfinity.com shows up as 'Restricted Section'

Highlighted
New Poster

My bill is not showing up online - payments.xfinity.com shows up as 'Restricted Section'

I recently moved to a new address and Customer service helped me set up a new account over the phone. Now I can't see my bill and current balance that I owe in my account page. I just received my bill in the mail and its overdue. Is this a new change on the site or can someone help me pay my bill online?

It is really difficult to reach someone on the phone and I experienced really high wait times to even transfer my service.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: My bill is not showing up online - payments.xfinity.com shows up as 'Restricted Section'

Hi there, yanitsam. 

I wanted to touch base and reach out to you to make sure you were helped. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!