Community Forum

My bill increased by $30?

Highlighted
New Poster

My bill increased by $30?

All of a sudden, I'm seeing that my next bill will be $84 instead of $54 (as it has been for the last two years). 

I'm confused because when I went to check for other available offers, there was a $54 option with the same internet speeds that we currently use that has a 1-year contract. I thought maybe some contract we had expired after 2 years, but every option seems to be for 1-year contracts and we've had the same internet plan for 2 years now. 

I've tried using contact numbers, but all of the "text" options and calling options just redirect a program to the same list of questions and are super unhelpful. Can I just drop the plan that we have and "re-sign-up" for the $54 plan? I don't understand why it's suddenly so much more expensive. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: My bill increased by $30?

Hi there, @loolagrace

I wanted to reach out and help! I can take a look into your bill. You have reached the right place for help. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!