Community Forum

Monthly bill

Regular Visitor

Monthly bill

My monthly bill is going up beyond what I am budgeted for. I understand that a promotional package is ending.. Considering that I don't seem to have anything especially extraordinary--no premium channels, no internet Blast, etc, this seems to be a pretty big increase, especially when I add up what I've paid this past year collectively.  When I chatted with a rep about it, there was an offer of a 2 year contract "saving" me $20/month, but that was off the new, significantly increased monthly price, so really not a "savings". I  don't really want to commit to a 2 year contract. A lot can change in 2 years.

I don't want to look elsewhere after about 30 years of sticking with you--but I might have to.

Is there anything that can be done to keep my monthly rate reasonable? The person I chatted with suggested you might be able to work with me to find a solution. Thank you for your help!

Official Employee

Re: Monthly bill

Hello, casanderson83. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I'm glad you reached out to us about this. I can absolutely take a look and see if we can find you a more reasonably priced plan. Please send me a Private Message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I thought I sent a message to ComcastTambrey as directed in response to her questions, however I have not received a reply. Maybe I didn't do it right?  I look forward to further direction.

Thanks for your help!

Official Employee

Thanks for replying here, casanderson83. I had sent a response but it sounds like you may not have received it. I will send it again, let me know if you still aren't getting my messages.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!