Community Forum

Monthly bill is too high.

New Poster

Monthly bill is too high.

The monthly bill just increased again as it used to be around $132 when I had the promotion a few years ago and then went up to $152 once the promotion was over. It then increased again to $185 some months back. It has just increased again to $221 a month and the services I have is only up to a 150 mbps of internet speed, the phone line, and 140 channels. There are offers for new customers with improved services (increased internet speeds and increased channels) for a substaintially decreased rate and I, the loyal customer, are being charged $221 a months for what seems like an outdated package. There's no way I can afford to keep paying such a steep rate every month so I either need to negotiate a new plan or I need to cancel services all together and go with a cheaper provider.

Official Employee

Re: Monthly bill is too high.

Hi kyle4268. Thank you for visiting and posting on our Forum. We certainly value your business, and want to make sure you are in a plan that fits your needs, and that is priced comfortably for you. I can assist with reviewing your account for lower cost options that may be available. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Monthly bill is too high.

Hi kyle4268. I did not receive a private message from you. This thread is now locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!