Community Forum

Monthly amounts discrepancy

Contributor

Monthly amounts discrepancy

I had a change of service on 9/10 but my online account and my Xfinity My Account app both show one amount but Comcast's in store system shows another higher amount. Why are there so many different amounts? Every time I call by phone or chat with customer service online, and even ask on this forum, I never get the same answers on how much my monthly payment is. 

Official Employee

Re: Monthly amounts discrepancy

Hi John1455, I would like to take a look at this for you. Could you please send me a private message with your full name?

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

I have sent the requested info via private message.

Official Employee

Thank you, and I have responded to your private message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi John1455, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need any assistance.

Thank you