Community Forum

May need to leave xfinity

Frequent Visitor

May need to leave xfinity

I need to find a way to lower my bill My wife and I are retired and can’t afford this; our bill went up and is now 200.00 + a month. I have tried to call twice to explain and negotiate a lower bill but keep getting sales pitches. I just need to simply reduce my bill, or I may need to cancel my services. Is there a way to bypass all the sales talk and just see if there is a way to lower my cost?  

Official Employee

Re: May need to leave xfinity

Hello, pjgribb, thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums regarding the bill. I definitely understand how important it is to have a low bill, and I'd be happy to help. We'd hate to see you leave! To take a look at this further together, please send me a PM with your first and last name. Thank you! 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Comcast removef how childish
Diamond Problem Solver

@ddools
The only reason the OP’s post was removed was to protect their account integrity as they posted both their name and account number

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Diamond Problem Solver

@pjgribb
Follow the instructions @ComcastAlly posted and send your personal information privately, not post it in the public forum

We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

HELP 

I need to find a way to lower my bill My wife and I are retired and can’t afford this; our bill went up and is now 200.00 + a month. I have tried to call twice to explain and negotiate a lower bill but keep getting sales pitches. I just need to simply reduce my bill, or I may need to cancel my services. Is there a way to bypass all the sales talk and just see if there is a way to lower my cost?  

Paul Gribble

Diamond Problem Solver

@pjgribb
@ComcastAlly is trying to help you. She is waiting for you to send her a private message with your account information.

Official Employee

pjgribb, I'm glad I was able to help out with the account! Thank you for being such a loyal customer! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out again. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!