Community Forum

Manage Plan Online Unavailable

Regular Visitor

Manage Plan Online Unavailable

My promotional plan just ended and I was interested in taking a look at the available plans I have in my area. However, the Manage Plan link found in the My Plan section seems to point directly to a Contact Us page rather than to an area where I can review available plans for my area.

I would like to see what options I have from Comcast. Can anyone assist me with this?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Manage Plan Online Unavailable

It's a known issue, still not fixed.  There's some good info at the link in BruceWs post below.

Edited to remove incorrect link.

Regular Visitor

Thanks for replying. I tried to take a look at your link but apparently I'm unable to view the content (Access Denied, insignificant privileges).

If it's a known issue, is there a reason why it's been taking so long to fix? It seems that this issue has been going on since at least last year.
Gold Problem Solver

@wdlssm wrote: ... I tried to take a look at your link but apparently I'm unable to view the content (Access Denied, insignificant privileges). ...

It seems they moved it to https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Can-t-manage-your-account-online-Ge...

And yes, Manage Plan has been broken for months with no reasonable explanation why, but that's Comcast for you.

Bronze Problem Solver

Thanks, Bruce.  I was searching for it and got called away.  Lots of changes going on. 

Official Employee

Hi @wdlssm

I can help review and discuss the offers that are available to you. In order to do so, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Official Employee

Hello wdlssm,

Did you need assistance with getting any available promotion we may have? 

Regular Visitor

Good afternoon ComcastShane,

I appreciate the help but ComcastChe was able to assist me. Right now I'm just waiting for a reply from from.

Thanks for your offer to help!
Official Employee

Oh no problem, I was actually following up for ComcastChe as she is out of the office for a few days.