Community Forum

Major increase in bill

Contributor

Major increase in bill

I am a senior who has been with Comcast for 4 years. Was paying $118.37 per month for TV and Internet. Now I get a new bill for $175.22. Are you -------- kidding me? All my tv package is commercials and sports I dont watch.

Contributor

Re: Major increase in bill

Its a pain but if you call and talk nice and get lucky they will try and work with you. Got my bill back to close to where it was for 2 years. Its too bad one has to go thru this every 2 years.

Official Employee

Hi shipper50, thank you for your update. I have responded to your private message.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Shipper0, I have responded to your private message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Shipper,50, thank you for working with me through private message and please reach back out if you need assistance.

Thank you