Community Forum

Loyal customer since cable service began in my area. Never given a loyalty deal.

Frequent Visitor

Loyal customer since cable service began in my area. Never given a loyalty deal.

Since I was first able to get cable in my area, I have subscribed to every pay channel available and it angers me that loyal customers are never really offered any discount plans as an appreciation for their loyalty. Now I can no longer justify having every available channel because my monthly bill will be close to 250 dollars when my two year so-called promotional deal expires. I am going to have to downgrade and chop off at least a hundred dollars from my bill. It seems people have a problem downgrading online or by calling Comcast so my question to you is can you initiate a downgrading procedure at an Xfinity store or is it only possible with a phone call to Comcast?

Admin1

Re: Loyal customer since cable service began in my area. Never given a loyalty deal.

Hi robie46 -- Our Xfinity Stores are setup where you can initiate a downgrade. We can also help you here on these forums. Please send me a PM if you would like assistance here rather than going to a store.