Community Forum

Loyal Customer for 17 years but only NEW subscribers get "deals". Why no loyalty to existing?

Regular Visitor

Loyal Customer for 17 years but only NEW subscribers get "deals". Why no loyalty to existing?

I had a two year "deal." It expired and my plan went up $20/month in 09/2017. Now it has gone up another $10 effective 9/2018. This is for the EXACT same service. I have had comcast since 2001 in two different cities and through moves and today it was suggested I get in touch w the "loyalty team" as I am planning to change to RCN. My services have not changed in years and yet my rates go up dramatically. To top it off, I get flyers in the mail advertising specials for new customers. How about we just take care of the existing ones? Unless someone can help me keep my same level of service at a better rate, I am going to be one of those "new customers" elsewhere as loyalty does not pay. 

Official Employee

Re: Loyal Customer for 17 years but only NEW subscribers get "deals". Why no loyalty to existing?

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!