Community Forum

Loyal Customer Can't Get a Break

Regular Visitor

Loyal Customer Can't Get a Break

First off, I tried resolving this with a private message after reading some other topics but that option wasn't available to me. Also this is my first post so sorry if this exact topic hasn't been covered.

I have been a customer since 2012 and and have generally been happy with my service.

These are my current services:

Digital Starter 140+ Channels

Performance Pro Internet Performance Pro Internet

XFINITY Voice Unlimited US & Int'l Calling

My latest bundled 2 year agreement is set to end next month. I've called customer service a few times to see what new bundles would be available for me. After getting the start date of my last agreement wrong, citing a date I moved rather than the date the 2 years actually started, I was told that could only offer me ONE bundled 2 year agreement with more channels than I have now and have no need for and would end up costing me more than I currently pay with another price hike in the second year.

Why are there no other deals available?

I feel trapped subscribing to this companys services as I have few other options for cable and internet.

Regular Visitor

Re: Loyal Customer Can't Get a Break

Also would like to get rid of Xfinity voice. I only got it to get a lower rate in my last bundle and never use it.

Official Employee

Hello rstella54. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any offers available that may better suit your needs. I also received your private message and I have responded. Let's take it from there.

Thank you. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks for getting back to me and making changes to my account. Accidently marked the wrong post for best answer.

Official Employee