Community Forum

Lowering Plan

Frequent Visitor

Lowering Plan

Would like to try again (has been 4 months since last tried) and see about lowering my pricing on plan i have $215 month for starter xf bundle is just to high and i have no other options where i live for tv/internet except  satellite

Official Employee

Re: Lowering Plan

Hi @tazman0164

I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate. Please send me a private message with your first and last name. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Lowering Plan

@tazman0164, I'm delighted I was able to assist you with repacking your services. We value you as a customer and appreciate you choosing to keep Comcast as your provider. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!