Community Forum

Lower my monthly bill

Regular Visitor

Lower my monthly bill

Been a customer for 12 years. After looking into different options, tried first going into then calling to try to lower my bill after seeing what new customers have to pay. Could not get the bill lower than $190 for internet and TV. So, decided to just keep internet and try streaming tv, but after telling Xfinity, my internet connection and speeds have drastically reduced. Have now had to unfortunatley schedule set up services next week with at&t/directTV because they can at least give me the lower price that I am looking for.
I don't understand how this is good customer service and retention?
Regular Visitor

Re: Lower my monthly bill

Is there anyone else I can possibly speak with about this matter before at&t comes out to switch my service? I really don't want to switch but every time I call, they've been less than helpful.
Since we called, our internet has had to be rebooted nearly 20 times because it just stops working. It seems like they are punishing us because we are trying rebundle our service
Tags (1)
Expert

@RLD77 wrote:
Is there anyone else I can possibly speak with about this matter before at&t comes out to switch my service? I really don't want to switch but every time I call, they've been less than helpful.
Since we called, our internet has had to be rebooted nearly 20 times because it just stops working. It seems like they are punishing us because we are trying rebundle our service

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi there, RLD77! I want to help improve your experience. Can you please private message me your full name? I am sure we can work something out! 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!