Community Forum

Lower my bill

Contributor

Lower my bill

Hello, it seems I need to agree to a new contract maybe a new package since my bill went up again by $30/month. I hope someone will help...

Official Employee

Re: Lower my bill

Hello myself, thank you for creating a post. I can help you with getting signed up with a new deal, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message". 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Unfortunately I did not get an answer to my question since April 20, sent private message as requested but somehow communication failed. I see from other messages, this person has several messages that claim he hasn’t received or answered private messages. So maybe it was a technical glitch. I ended up calling and got the bill lowered which included Netflix. 

Official Employee

@myself, I offer my deepest apologies for the delay, we definitely did not intend to do so. I am very happy to hear you were able to receive assistance and find something that better fits your needs. Please be sure to let me know if I can be of any assistance. We appreciate you continuing to be a Comcast customer and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!