Community Forum

Lower cable/internet option

New Poster

Lower cable/internet option

My one year contract has expired.  My cable and internet has gone up now.  As a retired person and on a fixed income I can not afford this increase.

I have called the reps three times anow and all they will do is try to make my current package slightly cheaper telling me what a great deal I have.

What I really want is basic cable - one DVR box .  I dont need the "blast internet" that I was talked into which isnt any faster than my old service - just a decent internet speed.  I do not need a home phone line.

Please help - calling customer service is a waste of time - they just wont help.

New Poster

Re: Lower cable/internet option

I agree with you!  I too am a senior and just want the basic with internet.  These prices for all these channels that I dont need is just too high.

Official Employee

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

I can certainly check and see what we have to offer, can you verify your account with me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with the account? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!