Community Forum

Lower Price for New Customers, but not for Existing Customer?

New Poster

Lower Price for New Customers, but not for Existing Customer?

New customers can receive my current internet service (125 mbps) for 49.99. I'd like to receive that same offer starting April 12, 2019.

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Lower Price for New Customers, but not for Existing Customer?

@jacobbaumann wrote:

New customers can receive my current internet service (125 mbps) for 49.99. I'd like to receive that same offer starting April 12, 2019.

As an existing customer, it's doubtful you will receive that price.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello jacobbaumann, I can assist you with finding a new deal for your service. to get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi jacobbaumann, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.