Community Forum

Lower Bill

Regular Visitor

Lower Bill

I just switched to Comcast and enjoying the entertainment experience. However, I didn't realize my bill was going to be 215.00 for everything. I need to reduce my bill in order to remain with comcast. I don't want to go back to directv but its cheaper and more budget friendly. Please contact me with options on lower my bill. I have contacted CSR by chat and was told  I was on the best plan. Can I choose a different TV package or maybe take off the home phone?     

Official Employee

Re: Lower Bill

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name on your account, street address including city, state, and zip code (apartment number if one on the account), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Edited for personal information. 

Official Employee

Hello jruiz1107,

What assistance were you looking to get? Also, I had to edit your reply since you provided your personal information in public. Can you private message me with your information? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!