Community Forum

Lost the trust with Comcast...!!!

New Poster

I have been with Comcast almost good number of years and I never checked back on my bills that were charged on my account until recently I had an issue with my internet and called to tech to understand that Comcast is charging me for the service that was not even provided to me.

1. They charged me for modem rental of $11 which was never been on my account.

2. Comcast upgraded my internet speed to 1G and never informed me about the change and started charging me $30 on my account every month. 

I made 5 calls to Comcast following up on my issues but Comcast has never responded me back and this keep moving to different tech or agents everytime I call the 1-800 numbers. This totally made me lose the trust on Comcast. I will follow up with them to get my issue resolved but I will never get that trust I had on them the way I used to have. Comcast might think that I'm just 1 customer out of their millions of customers who are complaining this and they might be least bothered about my issues but let me just remind you guys that everything will start with 1 only.

Official Employee

Re: Lost the trust with Comcast...!!!

Hi, Ranjeeth. I want to help. I can look into your account and see if there is anything I can do. Can you please private message me your full name? 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!