Community Forum

Longtime customer with bill being highest ever

Frequent Visitor

Longtime customer with bill being highest ever

I have been customer for years and I have always paid and adored this service. At the time in life when I can’t afford extra my bill has tripled not only can no one help me but no one knows why?? Year ago we discussed about how my on demand don’t work so techs sent me equipment as a answer the equipment I received twice not once two times are large used boxes that Comcast used before digital. I pay for these monthly without being told I was now year later still paying but paying 100 more to things I don’t understand how? I paid $180 for years that’s for all the high internet and etc I even switched cell service to Xfinity but now I pay $350 in cable which I’m lost how when it’s same cable since day on I started I paid 180 for which I just now got my x1 service that I wasn’t told about that my equipment was all wrong and been paying for it but never had the updates. I am beyond upset cause I pay 350 for cable now 170 for phone I can’t do this anymore I have tried to get help on how and why but no one can help me how new customers get all the deals while we pay triple
Tags (1)