Community Forum

Longtime customer, no help for me!

New Poster

Longtime customer, no help for me!

I have been over 20 years with comcast/xfinity. and I am really dissapointed with the treatment from call center. I have recently retired, and need to keep bills managable, the promo on my accout expired and I called customer service and retention, and they cannot help me. I am hoping there is someone here who can help me. Is there an offer for 60+ who are on low income?

Official Employee

Re: Longtime customer, no help for me!

Hello @dguymon, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We absolutely appreciate your loyalty and wanting to continue service with us. We definitely want to keep you on with us as well. I understand how important it is to have a manageable bill. I'd love to have the opportunity to assist and review available promotions with you. I see you have already sent me a private message, I will respond to you promptly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Re: Longtime customer, no help for me!

Thank  you. I did not get an emaiil from you, but was out of town. Please let me know how you can help!