Community Forum

Longtime customer looking for internet only deal

New Poster

Longtime customer looking for internet only deal

Hello,

I've been with Xfinity for many years, and my plan for the last several years has included internet and home phone. I was getting so many junk calls on my home phone that I unplugged it a few months ago and have not missed it. So, I want to make the switch to internet only. I know the better deals are frequently offered to new customers, which is frustrating. What's the best deal available for a longtime customer? I'm comparing prices from different providers, but I appreciate the quality of Xfinity and hope I can get a decent deal and stay on as a customer. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Debbie

Official Employee

Re: Longtime customer looking for internet only deal

Hi Debbie, I can assist in going over the internet only promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Longtime customer looking for internet only deal

Hi Debbie, I havne't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!