Community Forum

Live contact

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Live contact

It is so frustrating doing business with Comcast when there's no way currently to talk to a representative regarding why there's been a 30% increase within the last year on services/taxes on my monthly invoice.  I've tried both via telephone (recordings)  and online (robot) with no success.  I guess it's time, after years of membership, to discontinue my basic cable services and go out and buy a pair of "rabbit ears" which a neighbor in my condo complex tells me work just fine!

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Live contact

Hello there, @robertk21841.

I can help look into your bill to take a look at that increase. Usually, this is due to a promotion rolling off of the account after 12 to 24 months. If so I can also check into an available new promotion for you. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!