Community Forum

Late payment

Regular Visitor

Late payment

Hello,
I am along time customer(2008) and am very rarely late with my bill pay but medical issues have arisen and my bill due on Nov 30th will be paid on Dec 5th. Is that ok and what do I need to do to make sure service is not interrupted?. If I do not hear back here, I will call but hoping to not have to call.
Thanks
Official Employee

Re: Late payment

Greetings, tedder2008! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of your circumstances and hope you are on your way to recovering. I can certainly look into a promise to pay for you if you are still needing assistance. Please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Re: Late payment

Thank for your reply but I have since paid it and moved on. I wished the question could have been answered in a more timely manner but that's ok.
Thank you for the well wishes.