Community Forum

Late fees!!

Vkline1876
New Poster

Late fees!!

I'm collecting unemployment because of everyone testing postive with Covid 19 at my job. Getting $200 a week isn't much to live on. My bill is my 2 week unemployment. It's just crazy how these bills are so high.. I've been trying to pay bill before it gets shut off. Then I have $40 in late fees. I thought Comcast was charging late fees & reconnect fees? People are struggling right now!!! Let alone you know you can charge whatever because your the only company for internet.
ComcastStephani
Official Employee

Re: Late fees!!

Hello,

@Vkline1876. I truly appreciate you reaching out to us regarding your billing concerns, and get where you're coming from on the costs with everything going on in the world right now. I'd love the chance to investigate your account and see what options we have to help reduce your bill. Can you please send over a Private Message with your first and last name and your full address to begin? To send a Private Message, please click on my username and then select Send Message. Thank you! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!