Highlighted
New Poster

Late Payment

Is it ok to be 2 weeks with a payment ?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Late Payment

Hi @nomoretv

Welcome and thanks for posting to the Xfinity Forums. That is a great question. I'll be happy to schedule a payment arrangement for you. Normally (could vary by region) a late fee is applied for payments not received within 30 days of the first day of a customer's billing cycle and each 30 days thereafter until payment is received. 

Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we understand that a lot of our customers may have been affected financially, so we are taking a number of steps to ensure people in our communities stay connected during this time. Here are some of the ways we are supporting our customers during the pandemic:  

- Xfinity WiFi hotspots are now free for everyone, regardless of whether they’re a current customer.
- We’re pausing our data plans for 60 days, giving all customers Unlimited Data free of charge.
- No disconnects or late fees for 90 days, with flexible payment options available.
- Internet Essentials is free to new customers for 60 days.
- News and updates are available on X1 – just say “Coronavirus” into your X1 or Flex remote.
- Educational content is available on X1 for all grade levels – just say “Education” into your X1 or Flex remote.

If you'd like me to schedule your payment arrangement, please send a private message with your fist and last name. To send a private message, click on "ComcastChe" and then click "send a message."  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!