Community Forum

Large bill increase

New Poster

Large bill increase

My bill went from about $230 per month to $270 per month in one very large jump.  I swapped out my cable box to one that's 4K compatible, but that was the only change.  My monthly charge before fees was $230.  What happened?

Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Large bill increase

Hey there, Mike1961! Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here. 

I totally understand how concerning it can be to see such a large increase in the monthly bill. I'm happy to take a look at this further with you! Please send us a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send us a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “Send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I'd like to do that, but after clicking on "Comcast_Support", there is no "Send a message" choice given.  No chat support, no email address to contact Customer Service, not a lot of help here.

Expert

@Mike1961 wrote:

I'd like to do that, but after clicking on "Comcast_Support", there is no "Send a message" choice given.  No chat support, no email address to contact Customer Service, not a lot of help here.

There may be a glitch in your account that is preventing you from having the ability to send a PM.  I will alert them to take a look.  Hang tight.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Doesn't matter at this point.  I gave up on the online service and called in and got it resolved.  The people on the phone do a fine job.  The online "support" needs to be blown up and overhauled

Official Employee Digital Care

Hello, Mike1961. Thank you aging for reaching out to us. We are glad to hear the issue was resolved and certainly apologize for the delay in response. If you need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate you reach out to us. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.