Community Forum

Keep getting charged after outages

New Poster

Keep getting charged after outages

Hello. I’ve noticed that I keep getting charged 12 dollars to reactivate my equipment after an outage, which seem quite frequent, or even after I have to reset the modem. This is ridiculous! I called and a rep said he would send coupons to my email, alas, no emails. This is unfair to be charged after outages!!
Official Employee

Re: Keep getting charged after outages

Hello, eirefire222. Thanks for reaching out to us. I apologize to hear you seem to be getting hit with reactivation fees after an outage. This should not be happening. The only time you would get those is if your account was disconnected and then you called in to reconnect it. I would like to look into this. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Keep getting charged after outages

Hello, eirefire222. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!