Community Forum

Jump in Bill

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Jump in Bill

My bill just went up $30.00. I got no notice that this was going to happen. This is an awful way to treat customers! Has this happened to anyone else recently?

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Jump in Bill

@catherine8888 wrote:

My bill just went up $30.00. I got no notice that this was going to happen. This is an awful way to treat customers! Has this happened to anyone else recently?

Do you ever read the notes on your billing statement?  They usually tell you of impending increases.  Your promotion probably rolled off and now you're being charged everyday prices.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Mine has too and when I look on the site it says plainly my monthy price is 64.99 and yet my bill is now 92.99.  I called and spoke to someone in another country and they claimed it's because we went over on GB.  That was shown on my bill and that chatge was removed but the 92.99 was still on my paper and online bill.  The support person claimed my bill was 64.99 but I am not seeing it.

Highlighted
Expert

@FUHS wrote:

Mine has too and when I look on the site it says plainly my monthy price is 64.99 and yet my bill is now 92.99.  I called and spoke to someone in another country and they claimed it's because we went over on GB.  That was shown on my bill and that chatge was removed but the 92.99 was still on my paper and online bill.  The support person claimed my bill was 64.99 but I am not seeing it.

You won't see an update until your next bill is generated.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

My bill just went up $40/mo from $60/mo. I was told it was due to the end of a promo but I've had a 'bundled' discount due to bulk agreement with my HOA for Comcast cable tv. The HOA still has agreement with Comcast but they will no not honor it. There was clearly no notice whatsoever on prior bills that my term agreement was ending or that amount would go up. I've called customer service so many times I'm hoarse.