Community Forum

Itamized Bill for company reimbursement

New Poster

Itamized Bill for company reimbursement

For as big as Comcast is, they simply can't provide me with an itamized bill to show my bundle broken down by phone, internet and phone. The company I work for reimburse me for internet and I can't submit until they see itamized internet fee. I've been going back and forth now for weeks and no one has a solution.
I need someone to support me with this and receive what I need..
Official Employee

Re: Itamized Bill for company reimbursement

Hi Kevin34. We apologize for the frustration we have caused you. Our bundle package customers receive a bill that contains all of the core line of business products "bundled" together for one price. There are ancillary items that can get added outside the bundle, as you probably know. In the case where customers choose to bundle, to receive multi product discounts and to save money, we truly have no way of breaking down each core line of business service charge separately. I would recommend you take a look at your local Rate Card, in order to determine what we charge for each core line of business service a la carte (Cable package, Internet Plan, Phone Service). Perhaps you can provide this to your employer.

Access your local Rate Card here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/rate-card/

Please let me know if I can help any further. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you for the reply, I guess the only thing i can do is submit the rate card with my bill so they can see how much I pay for internet. The rate charges should also be shown on the bill as its broken down on that sheet. I'm disappointed as I have to go above and beyond to help myself out on something a company that I've been with for years can't supply me with whats needed.
Official Employee

We definitely understand where you're coming from, Kevin34. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we will be sure to pass your feedback along regarding an itemized billing statement. We appreciate you reaching out.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!