Community Forum

Issue!!

Contributor

Issue!!

Hi,

My promotion has clearly ended, and no one from Xfinity thinks is good customer service to reach out to existing customers like myself to offer a new promoition?!! Nooooo, I'm expected to spend years of my life on the phone or internet spending time I will never get back (as I also work for a living) to get an affordable bill? I am so exhausted with this process! And to top it off, my DVR also stopped working for the past 3 days and to get a credit for that I have to speak to about 10 departments, no including the other 20 times I get cut off.

Can someone actually assist me in this forum?

Signed,

Need Help and exhausted.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Issue!!

Consider to return the rented DVR along with all other rented equipment and instead buy your own.   You will get fed more in the long run if you eat the steep up-front cost even if it requires using a loan or credit now.      Another advantage of owning your equipment is that you will also own your recordings on your local drive/SSD/NAS independent of whether you continue to subscribing to the cable-TV service.    

Contributor

I would, but you even have to call the retention dept for that. In other words, everything to do with comcast gets more inconvenient when the issue originated with their service or equipment. And even now, no replies from any employee to offer assistance and we are here talking about switching.

Official Employee

Hello, I can look further at your account and see if there are any promotions available. Can you verify your account information for me? To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement? To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!