Community Forum

Issue refund for negative balance on closed account

New Poster

Issue refund for negative balance on closed account

Hi, 

My account ending in 1234 was closed roughly 6 months ago and there is a negative balance on the account. Please issue a refund for the negative balance, as stated on several billing statements and as promised by Comcast xFinity customer service representatives. My account had autopay set up - please issue the refund to the credit card on file or mail a check to my new address. 

Please let me know if there are any issues processing the refund. 

Thank you. 

Official Employee

Re: Issue refund for negative balance on closed account

Hello daftmath. Thank you for posting in our community. I can assist with researching your account balance and determine why you have not yet received a refund. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. 

To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi daftmath. Since I didn't get a response from you, this thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send a private message if you continue to need help with this, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I sent you a private message. Please respond. 

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi daftmath. Thanks for sending the private message. I have received and responded to your PM. Let's continue to discuss the details of your account privately. Thank you. 

Official Employee

Hello daftmath. Thanks for private messaging me and allowing us to discuss your situation. Due to elapsed time with no private message response, this thread has been locked again. If you still need assistance with the matter, feel free to respond via private message or create a new post and our team would be more than happy to help you again.