Community Forum

Is there any to take the NBA league pass off my account?

Highlighted
Problem Solver

Is there any to take the NBA league pass off my account?

I wasn't thinking straight when I bought it in Novemeber. I've already paid off more than half it off is their anyway. I can skip the last charge of 50?

on it since I paid more than half.

I regret it alot. I hardly watch it really don't care.

Official Employee

Re: Is there any to take the NBA league pass off my account?

Hello, Pharrell. Thanks for reaching out to us about your concerns with the League Pass. 

I believe the season you are referring to was October 9, 2018 - December 12, 2018 if you signed up back in November. Since the season has already ended, we may not be able to cancel the final payment, but I would be more than happy to review your account just to be sure.

Please send me a private message with your first and last name so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Is there any to take the NBA league pass off my account?

Pharrell, as I have not heard back from you in some time, I have closed this thread to further comments. I hope you were able to get your bill figured out okay, but if you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!