Community Forum

Interrupted services/payment due date

Regular Visitor

Interrupted services/payment due date

Hi,

Is there anyway possible to get my service cut back on for a few days. I've been dealing with identity theft issues and they keep hitting more and more of my accounts left and right. So things have been frozen, cards cancelled, and am currently awaiting funds taken off my credit cards and from my bank account to be verified and reimbursed. I simply don't have anyway to pay for anything right now because of all of this. If there is something you could do I would be so grateful.

Thanks,

<edited name>

Official Employee

Re: Interrupted services/payment due date

Greetings, Chartwelll! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with the identity theft. That can certainly be scary. I would like to have a look into the account and see what we can do for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!