Community Forum

Internet!

New Poster

Internet!

I’m writing because I am more than disgusted with xfinity! I was going through a hardship and my services were disconnected, (without my knowledge) I never received a call a text or anything! I get back on my feet and I chat with a rep Natasha and she stated since I paid my bill my services would be on right away! Even after she verified me( so she knows what’s going on with my acct) But that was just a way to rob me! Because they them state I have a had disconnect! So I have to pay 100 deposit or a hard inquiry on my credit to not pay! Like what? I already paid $208 on a my past due! Xifinity straight crooks! They representative lied and they do nothing about it! They set the front line up to steal money! Just crooks!
New Poster

Re: Internet!

Issue has been resolved
Official Employee

Re: Internet!

Hi Jayscott2010. Glad to hear your issue has been resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. Next time you need some help, feel free to reach out to us here via the Forums, so we can get you the help you need right away. We are happy to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!