Community Forum

Internet promotions?

Regular Visitor

Internet promotions?

Are there loyalty promotions for existing customers or do you have to switch providers every year a contract is up?  I can't handle my bill being double.

Regular Visitor

Re: Internet promotions?

Anyone have any insight?
Regular Visitor

Anyone at all?
Official Employee

Hello @Shaunjue, thanks for reaching out on our Forums and I truly apologize for the delayed response. I definitely understand how important it is to have a manageable bill. I'd love to have the opportunity to assist and review Internet-only promotions with you. I see you have already sent a private message, I will respond promptly. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you
Regular Visitor

Would be interested as well

Official Employee

Hello @BryanBixler, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I would be more than happy to assist you with checking for available promotions. I do see you have already sent me a private message and I will respond shortly.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

@ComcastAmira  Hello!  I was asked to contact you regarding an account review.  Please let me know how to PM you?

Frequent Visitor

I also have an interest in internet promotions as my current promotion is ending early in November.

Official Employee

Hello @Judy_L_B, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I appreciate you creating a Public post before sending me a private message. I would love to assist you with checking for any available promotions and I have responded to your private message. I look forward to hearing back from you! 

Official Employee

Hello @mats038, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We appreciate you wanting to continue service with us and I would love to see what options we have available that will be more fitting for your overall needs. I appreciate saving money any way I can as well. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different? 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message".

Official Employee

@Shaunjue, I'm delighted I was able to assist you with repackaging into something more fitting for your overall needs. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help.  

Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast!

Official Employee

@Judy_L_B & @BryanBixler, I'm so happy I was able to work with you two and find something that would help you save a little money. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help.

Thanks for being the best part of Comcast. 

Frequent Visitor

I am also looking for any promotional deals for existing customers.

Official Employee

Hello @Shankarhokie, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I would be happy to assist you with checking for available promotions. Please send me a Private Message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message". 

Regular Visitor

Hi Amira,

Can you help me with this too? My bill also jumped up $30 (for this month's payment) and no one bothered to tell me. I received no notification whatsoever and cannot afford this. Please make it right. I would be so grateful. I am a longtime customer so I was really shocked by this. Thank you for your help! @ComcastAmira 

Regular Visitor

@ComcastAmira Hello - You helped out one of my coworkers with an internet promo.  Would you be able to help me out as well?  Thank you Chris

Official Employee

Hello @mlou21, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I understand how alarming it may be to notice a sudden increase in your monthly bill. When a promotion is set to expire, we send notices on bills before the expiration, so I can further look into this on my end. We appreciate your loyalty to Comcast and I would be more than happy to check for any available promotions. 

I will respond to your private message promptly. 

Official Employee

Hello @leighchris, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I can absolutely assist you with checking for any available promotions that will better fit your overall needs. Can you please send me a private message including the full name as it appears on the account and your full name if different?

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAmira” and click “send a message.

Regular Visitor

@ComcastAmira Thank you and done!

Regular Visitor

Yeah I but never got any kind of notice...thank you for looking into it. @ComcastAmira 

Official Employee

@leighchris, I'm very happy I had the opportunity to work with you and get you repackaged into something more fitting for your overall needs. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. 

Thanks for being the best part of Comcast. 

New Poster

Hello, we have been a long time Comcast client. ATT has recently added fiber optic in our neighborhood and have their people covering our area with offers to switch. Our bill has increased over time and my husband would like to switch to get a better rate. I really want to stay with comcast. Can anyone help me with lowering our bill?

Official Employee

Hello @mats038, I'm really happy I was able to get you repackaged into another promotion with us. Please reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. 

Thanks for continuing to be the best part of Comcast.