Community Forum

Internet only with wifi

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Internet only with wifi

I currently have tv, internet and phone. I would like to drop down to internet only with WiFi. I believe I currently have Blast internet. What is the cost per month for Blast internet only? How do I make this change? Any info would be helpful.
Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Internet only with wifi

I just did today exactly what your planning to do. I have Blast 300 and it is $77 a month, but watch I just checked my play and they are still trying to tag 30 dollars in charges related to TV and Phone to my account. Callingto see why  this is happening.

Expert

@tsweigner wrote:

I just did today exactly what your planning to do. I have Blast 300 and it is $77 a month, but watch I just checked my play and they are still trying to tag 30 dollars in charges related to TV and Phone to my account. Callingto see why  this is happening.

Your account doesn't update online immediately.  Plus, if you changed in the middle of your billing cycle, or around when your billing statement is generated, your next bill may not show your new plan.  Pay that bill as you see it and you will have prorated charges on your next bill.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi the cost for blast  internet  only is 99.95 plus modem rental of 14.00 a month

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

you would need to contact  customer solutions team to  downgrade your serivces to actually  make the change to internet  only they are open 8-7pm Monday through Saturday it is the same 18002662278 number when voice prompts you just say downgrade my services and it will route you to the correct agent. hope this helps.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi the 77.95 is for performance  speed internet the blast  is an additional 20.00 on top of the 77.95 unless you have  some promo for  the blast speed but normally its an extra 20.00 fo rthe blast tier

Highlighted
Problem Solver

@remy9916 wrote:

Hi the cost for blast  internet  only is 99.95 plus modem rental of 14.00 a month

Pricing is Not nation wide and varies by franchise market area.  Prices you are quoting can be higher or lower than a number other market areas.  Internet service tiers also vary by market area.

Please do not quote prices as an answer to other customers, Unless you know the Zip code for the area a poster live in, and can quote prices for that specific market area.  . . .  Thanks Smiley Happy