Community Forum

Internet only option for renewing service

Regular Visitor

Internet only option for renewing service

I currently have TV and Internet (150 Mbps) and my term agreement has ended.  I have looked at internet only options online and the pricing is almost $100.00 per month.  We don't watch as much tv as we do streaming.  Other than Xfinity internet, what are other options are in the Houston area?  I may need to cancel the service and move to another provider.    

Official Employee

Re: Internet only option for renewing service

Hi there, sltxmom. Welcome to the community, thank you so much for posting. I would be happy to look into your account to determine what internet-only plan options we have available to you/for you. Please be sure to make sure that we've asked you to send us a private message before doing so. It's no big deal now because I know that you're new here, so don't sweat it. Smiley Happy Please reply to my private message at your convenience and we'll get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Morgan, I am looking for the same info: Pricing on internet only packaging. Can you assist me as well? @ComcastMorgan

Official Employee

Hi, kpupa. I sure can. Thanks for posting and inquiring about it! Please send me a private message with your name and I will take a look at your account as well. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMorgan" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I will reply from there. Thanks! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Hello, Thank you for getting back with me.  Sorry about the earlier private message.  Please let me know what options are available for internet only.  Currently I am at 150Mbps, but 60 Mbps may also work.  There are only 2 users in the household, but paying $80+ is quite a bit out of my reach.  

Intially I ordered Comcast when I moved my father in with me so he could have the Astros on TV and internet access.  He passed away a year ago December, so I don't really need to keep the package that we intially had.  

Again, thank you again for your help.

Frequent Visitor

@ComcastMorgan I clicked on your name, which directed me to your user page. I do not see any way to select "send message" on the right hand side. 

Can you please ensure that I have the right permissions to message you?  It seems I am not able to message you at this time. 

Official Employee

Hi, kpupa. Everything looks fine with your permissions. Your private message did come through to me. I will reply momentarily. Thank you! 

Official Employee

Good afternoon, sltxmom. I'm glad that we were able to find a package option that works better for you. It was great working with you, thank you for your time, take care.