Community Forum

Internet extenders

New Poster

Internet extenders

I ordered internet extenders and they sent email confirmation items being delivered to an old address
Expert

Re: Internet extenders

When you moved, did you "forward your mail"?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi kmataro. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. The internet extenders you ordered, were those our xFi Pods?

If so, I can assist with researching the delivery status. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name so I can assist you. To send a private message: click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click the link that says "Send a message" and there you can private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi kmataro. We did not see a response from you. This thread has been locked. Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if you continue to need help with this issue, or create a new post if you need assistance with anything else. Thank you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.