Community Forum

Internet bill went up $30

Regular Visitor

Internet bill went up $30

My  internet bill went up $30 this month, there was no notice on previous bill about this change. Who can help me?

Regular Visitor

Re: Internet bill went up $30

Could an official comcast rep invite me to send them a PM?  I sent 2 already and then learned you are not supposed to send PM unless invited to do so.

Thanks

Official Employee

Hello @pgapromex, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I apologize for the delay and I definitely understand how alarming it may be to notice a sudden increase in your monthly bill. When a promotion is set to expire, we do send notices on bills before the expiration, so I can absolutely double-check on that. I can also assist you with this billing increase concern as well as check for any available promotions. 

I have responded to your private message and look forward to your response. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

@pgapromex, I'm delighted I was able to assist you with repackaging into something more fitting. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. 

Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!