Community Forum

Internet Only Service Taxes & Fees

Frequent Visitor

Internet Only Service Taxes & Fees

Is Internet only service subject to sales tax? What fees are expected to be charged besides of the rental fee of the gateway modem? This is a customer from alameda county, california. 

Official Employee

Re: Internet Only Service Taxes & Fees

alfasf -- Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Forums with your question. If you have an account I can look that up, unfortunately, we can't see what the fee would be. Please send me a private message verifying your full name exactly as it's listed on the billing statement. To send a private message click on my name, then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

I sent a a private message please respond.

For those interested, there is state sales tax involved, in which for those living in California participated for Internet state sales tax. 

I saw it reflected on my Internet only plan and accounts which makes 14% to 17%. 

I'm waiting for clarification of the break down of such tax. 

Frequent Visitor

Hello ComcastShane, 

In the private messages,  you offered a deal, I responded but you didn't follow through. 

I am waiting 3 days for an answer on my interest of the deal offered. 

I must say it's very dissapointing and sketchy. 

Official Employee

Edit

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Ok Shane. Can we set this up tomorrow tomorrow Feb at 7pm US Pacific Time? I prefer via email. 

Official Employee

Edited 

Official Employee

Edited