Community Forum

Internet Only Request - Why is it so hard?

Regular Visitor

Internet Only Request - Why is it so hard?

I have been a Triple Play customer since 2008 and now I want to roll back to internet only. 

I have called and talked with a few reps and of course they all say something different. I cannot see any upgrade/downgrade options in My Account and was told by one rep "go to www.xfinity.com and look at those deals to use those". Ok, I did. But guess what happened the next time I called in after I had a chance to look? Not available because not a new customer (when they said doesnt matter)

I get wanting to shoehorn me into more services but at some point just stop. I cant make changes on my own and you simply wont make the changes without being like a used car dealership. 

Internet.... blast....$60 a month. That's it. This is the exact offer AT&T is offering me here in Chicago and on xfinity.com

I was offered ...$60 a month for blast + 100 channels by Comcast. First time they were letting me out of my phone with ease (i haven't used in years). Seems fair right? Well.... with the TV i still have more taxes, local tv fees (crazy in Chicago), the box at $10, etc.(It is extra $23.59)

They said if internet only ....$79.95. See what I mean? Why can't it be easy? 

Expert

Re: Internet Only Request - Used Car Dealership

If you're wanting to set up service at a Used Car Dealership, you would need to be in business class, not residential.

Business

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Cute

Official Employee

Hi, Corganer - I received your message and replied back. Please check our Forums Policy and Guidelines

New Poster

@comcastElla

You are actively working on my issue and were sending notes to my secondary account. That secondary email has been deleted. 

Can you please email me at my main email on file. 

See Corganer and now Corganer1

Official Employee

@Corganer1 - Got your message and replied back. Thank you!