Community Forum

Internet Only Price - 1 Year

New Poster

Internet Only Price - 1 Year

My 1 Year Internt Only contract is about expire. I looked at plans to renew and keeping the same plan will cost over $15 more than what I'm currently paying. I just got rid of my box as it wasn't giving me the promised speed and rental fees kept increasing. Frustrated that there is no way to pay a fair price and I've been a loyal Xfinity customer. Should I switch to AT&T?

Official Employee

Re: Internet Only Price - 1 Year

Hi adat17, thank you for reaching out to us here regarding this concern. I can help you find a new deal for your services, to better assist you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Internet Only Price - 1 Year

Hello adat17, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!